Tuesday 18 February 2014

HOW TO INCREASE YOUR POSITIVE ENERGY. _________________________________________ WRTE DOWN ON APEICE PAPER FOLLOWING THINGS; 1.Iam a lucy person,whatever i think it materelise within few days. 2.my physical body is perfect,my all vital organs such as my kidneys,my complete heart system, mylungs,my liver are working perfectly. 3.my personality is so charming that every body is willing to make contact with me. 4.Ialways remain in a state of bliss,with smiling face. 5.Every body is very happy with my behaviour & work at my work place. 6.I enjoy my family life,i enjoy freindship. i give thanks to almighty god,i give thanks to my parents,my all freinds. RECITE THESE LINE IN EVERY MORNING BEFORE LIVING YOUR BED.SEE THE CHANGE IN YOUR OVERALL PERSONALITY.

0 comments:

Post a Comment