Wednesday 5 March 2014

"Waking up from the dead and watching how life unfolded without you.. Is your lover remarried? Is your mother over your loss and likewise.", since i am 55 year old & My sons are standing on their own feet,i am pursuing my own spiritual goal,so one good morning when i was doing my Dhayan sadhna,i go in to deep samadhi,after some time i realise that i am wait less & traveling towards a deep tunnel from where a very bright light is coming which is making me almost blind,all of a sudden i realised that i am withouta body ,my body is lying on earth,all family members are crying,wweping very loudely specialy my wife ,my elder son & daughter in law is consoling my wife my mother got fainted.A lot of freinds & followers are paying their last respect,every body is praising me,but few followers of mine along with my sishya(very close) were whispering about my AASRAM   take over,it was shocking for me.Any way they have taken my body to creamination ground,did the last rituals there.after 12 days my whole family ,my brothers family assembeld in our village in Madhubani dist.,BIHAR,INVITED 5 villages for bhoj,it was a grand aarangement,no shortage of sweets,food etc.everybody was enjoying except me.


what is main painful was my aasram was taken over by some hooligans of our area,paying some lum sum amount to my most trusted deciple.my second son has done love marriage even not waited for one year.my wife along with my mother&my younger brother,his wife gone to prayag for one month.praying for my soul rest in peace.Sudenly i have heard my wifes voice,pushing me & saying"Aaj dhayan sadhna me hi lage rahoge,chai thandi ho rahi hai"suddenly a big smile come on my face,i replied to my wife"sukar karo mein vapas aa gya hhon".

2 comments: