Tuesday 29 April 2014

FAMILY LIFE OF A SPIRITUAL GUIDE,LALBABA.

I am sharing my joyful moments with my family members  with my blog friends,  ocation  is Ring ceremony  of my second son chaitanya jha.




Front Row; from left my father,chaitanya,his mangeter  my mother.



Back row; right to left,Myself,my wife,  my brother's wife, my brother.









My three son's at center my elder son Sumeet( Interior Designer), at left Chaitnya jha (Regional Manager) at right my younger son  Somesh (Journilist).









SUMEET'S  FAMILY MY DAUGHTER.IN LAW  WITH MY GRANDSON.

3 comments:

  1. I've always wondered why you've given the profile picture that misleads. This is yet another post that is incompatible with the profile pic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i am a shakti sadhak,there is a difference between SADHU & SADHAK, SADHAK can persue his spiritual activity along with fanily responsibility,so your remarks show your immature mind.

      Delete