Thursday 12 June 2014

life before & after indiblogger.

I have gone through a lot of churning through out my life,from a science student to becoming a civil engineer doing job in multinational companys in india & abroad.my father was also a executive civil engineer in govt. department,one thing i have learned from my father is keep your paper work up to date & how to write letters in official language,that is how i have started my writing skill.After doing service for 15 years,i have started my own buisness.in buisness you need to make lot of coresspondence with clients as well as different departments,that is how my writing skills improved.Also i have started a weekly news paper in partnership called APNI DELHI,in which iwas the founder EDITOR of the newspaper hence i havebecome a writter.




Since last 9 years i have become a SPIRITUAL GUIDE (PROFESIONAL) writing in FACEBOOK.TWITTER, in the name of LALBABA ,also i have 16.5 million profesional in LINKEDIN network,latest i have joind INDIBLOGERS writing regulerly my blogs on it,i have got good ranking also sharing my true spiritual experiences with other blogger friends.Also writing on my two websites

1.kamakhyabhaktlalbaba.wordpress.com

2.Gyan sadhna.com


so life is as usual as before.

1 comment: