Sunday 2 March 2014

MY BIRTHDAY MESSAGE TO ALL WELWISHERS.


Today is my birthday,i have complited 55 years of my life.Thanks to all my followers,my friends on facebook,linkendin,twiter,about.me,Gurus feet etc.my life is full of stories,events,rise,fall.How a spoil brat,with average family background,became a engineer,went to forein country for job,came back startedmy own buisness in a non buiness family,failed twice,joined service for recovery,again started buiness of interiore decoratin for multi national companys,N.R.I'S for 15 years,but along all this devlovepment how ihave came across some siddhas,gurus,saints my spiritual journey begain,Today since last eight years i am a spiritual guide known in my circle as LAL BABA.


MY MESSAGE


   LOVE is a very subtle kind of food. And now psychologists have concluded that if a person gets everything necessary – all chemicals, all hormones, food, exercise, fresh air, rest, everything that is necessary for life – still he will sad unless there is someone to pour love. He will not feel that life is worth living without love; he will simply shrink and shrink….so love unconditionally…with GOD,family,birds,animals,children…….friends….may be known…may be unknown…and receive the same in abundance.
______________________________________________                                                                                                       

0 comments:

Post a Comment