Saturday 13 December 2014

#RiseAboveFear of Failure - a journey of life that helped me discover my own self

Join Mountain Dew India on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/mountaindewindia
#RiseAboveFear movie by MountainDew


Through this blog post I take you through the journey of honesty and the journey of truth - a journey of finding your own self.

Through my journey of life, I realize that I could find my own self once I came over the fear of failure.

Being the eldest of the 4 brothers and having a personality that's sensitive which has made me more aware of my responsibilities. I easily remember that I was working so hard on my education that till I completed diploma in engineering, almost every day - right from early schooling days, I was studying throughout the nights... It was just to avoid the very "fear" of "failure" in life, which I could not have accepted being the eldest son.

I still remember an incident when I was in class XIth, that one of the days I fall down on the floor and when my father took me to the doctor.. He said that "it is just because of over stress" and advised me to live a more relaxed life style. It is because of this stressful lifestyle that even till a few years back - I had problems of sleeping during the night - more commonly known as insomnia.

After academics, I lived a very successful professional life but the very creative nature of mine took me to the business of building contractor. I failed once, twice, thrice BUT in the process - the 'fear of failure' I OVERCAME and the internal power of the soul has took me to the path of spirituality and today, I write articles, give training to thousand of people on how to overcome fear of failure and develop spiritual aspect which is the very essence of human life.

I've seen many tough phases through life, one of which is when I had to go to Bagdad to support my family from breaking down and coming on the roads. My father had lost his job and none of my younger brothers were financially stable to take care of the family - I had 2 brothers who had not even started jobs yet.

I was newly married and had to make the hard decision of leaving my family and going to Bakdad and taking up a hard job - where I had to put in several hard hours into work but through this I discovered my true self. I discovered that there's so much to life and that hardships are part of life and being fearful of failure is nothing but a state of mind - why to fear the failure! I say #RiseAboveFear and face challenges with a smile - every hardship goes and if you've the will power and strength, no challenge is big enough to break you down.

0 comments:

Post a Comment