Friday 23 January 2015

Getting "close up" and in love on Valentine's Day


Valentine's day - THE most romantic day of the year, a day when a few gutsy lovers take the leap and ask their "special someone" the tough question "will you marry me" because there's no better day than the day of love to pop the question.

If I were to propose this valentine's day, I've got it all figured it. 

Nothing says "I love you" more better than a box of chocolates and a bouquet. Hence, to start off the valentine's day, I'll give a box of chocolates to my crush because I know she does love chocolates. 

After which, I'll try and recreate the feeling of the first time that we met i.e. in school. I'll take her to our school and bring about the memories that we had there. Note : Nothing's more romantic than remembering the first time you met. :)

After which will follow a movie of her choice, in which I will just gently talk to her and tell her a few reasons as to why she is so special and how she has changed me for better. Following up the stage set for the proposal, I'll next take her to a restaurant. 

At restaurant, you can mostly hope that nothing goes wrong and that everything is executed well. The restaurant must be briefed about the idea of proposal way in advance and the arrangement should be done accordingly. A meal consisting of just her favorite dishes will be ordered. But wait before dessert.

Now you'd think, how I will pop in the question! Well, I've got it figured.

On the dessert plate rim ask the chef to kindly put these words "will you marry me" and when the dessert arrives on the table, tell your crush with a smile to look at what is written on the plate rim and there you have it - a PERFECT proposal. 

If she says yes, which she of course will, who wouldn't like such a proposal! :D

When she says yes, next, I will order a cake and give a speech telling her why she's "my special someone" and how my life is truly complete with her. Our childhood memories that we spent together, meeting each day - making each other happy and how all these years this love has still remained intact because my crush is now going to become my "Mrs". 

And there you have.. The perfect proposal on the most romantic day of the world, Valentine's Day. 

Keeping it simple, not doing too much is the key for me. Treat your crush like a princess, the way she's deserved to be treated. :)

A "yes" on valentine's day will truly make me "close up" to my crush.

0 comments:

Post a Comment