Tuesday 13 January 2015

Quikr.Com - A perfect platform for buyers to meet sellers and vice-versa

Quikr.com has emerged as a great source for buyers to connect with sellers and vice-versa in the last few years and this has revolutionized our lives in a great way- the reason for this is, the relative ease of connecting with either a buyer or a seller.

The theme of discussion here is : if I relocated to Bangalore, how would I use Bangalore.quikr.com to my advantage – the answer to which is pretty simple.

What’s one thing that every parent wants! It of course is some free space around the house to make for better comfort of the family.

Having 3 sons, I am all the more concerned that each of my sons has his own privacy and is given their own respective space in the house. Now, none of this would be possible if the house would be full of stuff that is no longer in use but is still taking up a great deal of space.
Therefore putting myself in the scenario of relocating to a whole new city, I would firstly emphasize on getting rid of the old stuff because

  • It is a fact that old stuff lying around the house is not considered ideal for the positivity of a house and hence the stuff that you haven’t used for the last 1 year, it’s time to get rid of it.
  • It’s always a good idea to have space in your house and feel the wonderfulness of a “spacious” home
  • Most importantly, the stuff you do not use anymore, it’s best to sell it because then, it could come in handy for other people who will definitely find it in their good use.


One way of how I can sell my old stuff is by putting up an ad on Quikr.Com, a site that I’ve been for a while now and have been terrifically amazed by the kind of responses I’ve been getting from the buyers.

Considering which, if I relocated to Bangalore, I would look to get rid of the old stuff lying around the house and ensure for a “new beginning”, one that is filled with positivity.
Quikr.Com has truly helped it’s customers in connecting with the right people, be it sellers or buyers. Earlier I remember that even for the smallest of the items, finding a buyer used to be a troublesome task but now, Quikr.Com has got about a perfect platform to let buyers meet sellers and vice-versa.
Relocating to a new city is NEVER easy but remember this; if there’s one thing that gives room to positivity, it surely is space in your house.

Old stuff just takes up additional space of your house and thereby Quikr.Com helps us truly with the “mantra”; No Fikar, Bech Quikr.

0 comments:

Post a Comment